ZKTeco F21 Lite Fingerprint Access Controller
Unique Technologies Offers
- One Year Warranty
- On-site support for One Year
- Free Software & Support
ZKTeco F21 Lite is a time attendance and access control terminal with advanced ZKTeco BioID technology. It possesses outstandingly high identification rate towards dry, wet and rough finger, Anti-Highlight and Side-Beams minimize the interference occurred during fingerprint verification and Infrared technology enables the device to function automatically when fingerprints are detected, reducing unnecessary electrical usage thus saving energy.
In addition, with the brand new ZMM220 hardware platform, its clock rate can attain 1.2GHZ. Such speedy hardware platform and fingerprint algorithm greatly enhance the speed of fingerprint verification.
- 2.4-inch TFT color screen
- BioID fingerprint reader with AntiInterference Technology and SensorActivation function.
Multiple Verification Modes: Multiverification methods (card is optional) providing user various choices
- Full Access Control Features: Anti-passback, access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm and doorbell
- Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
|2.4-inch TFT LCD Color Screen
|5000(Optional) ID or mifare card
|RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-host
|Interface for Access Control
|3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm, Doorbell
|1ea for linkage function
|DST,Automatic Status Switch, Anti-passback,Scheduled-Bell,Printer(Optional)
|-10°C to +45°C
|10% - 90%
|SDK and software
|Standalone SDK,ZKAccess3.5 software